Thursday, April 26, 2012

Product Review: PB2: Powdered Peanut Butter


I really like peanut butter, but I always hated how many calories just two tablespoons have (usually 200 or close to it!). So when I heard of this stuff, I thought I would give it a try. This has only 45 calories and 13 calories from fat per serving. The only ingredients are roasted peanuts, sugar and salt. So it's definitely a much better choice health-wise!

It's super easy to whip up. All you do is take two tablespoons of the PB2 powder and one tablespoon of water, and it will look something like this.

 

This was the chocolate one, but they also have plain peanut better. Personally I think the chocolate one tastes better. I like the little hint of sweetness it has compared to the original peanut butter.

 

This was my breakfast this morning. A caramel rice cake with an apple and some PB2. I started out spreading it on the apples but then just dipped it because it was just as easy to do it that way..but I do think it looks better ON the apples for a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment